Monday 22 August 2016

Week 1 and 2 - Noah's Ark

Last week turned into such a computer etc disaster with our internet failing to connect more than it was working, I think eventually I just gave up and concentrated on the mountain of things that needed to be worked on and finished.

Okay, Deep breath, its a new week....


Back to our Week 1 and 2 of the Noah's Ark QAL






 Week 1 saw a begin on the flying geese -

Really not a lot of work, so we can move on to our Week 2 part of that section. The head of the smaller Giraffe.




For Week 2 you will need pattern pieces B - S



Ulrike Brandl of Germany made this quilt for me and I will be using her photos for the QAL. Thanks again Ulrike.

One thing to mention - she decided to reduce the size of her quilt and her Ark is smaller than the pattern but otherwise exactly the same.

Once you have completed your Week 2 piece, you can sew it to Week1.



I think once you see the cute face of the giraffe looking at you, you will want to finish all the sweet animals in a hurry.








If you would like to join us for the Noah's Ark QAL then you are most welcome. 

** The pattern can be found here and there is no charge for joining in...



Thanks for stopping by!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Janeen,
I'd love to sew the ark. A nice SAL. But with me is still the demand for payment on Etsy, I have misunderstood the pattern that is free? I hope this does not sound strange ..smile ..
Warm greetings from Germany
Sandra