Wednesday 15 March 2017

Landscape QAL - Row #2




Hello to everyone!


Thank you so very much for all your support and well wishes.
I appreciate it very much!!




Today we start on the second row of the Landscapes Quilt A Long.







Each of these rows will be done over a time period of around 1,5 months or around 6 to 7 weeks.



Its really not hard and with the slow and steady pace, we'll get it all done this year and have an amazing quilt too.


The row measures 12x40" (31x129cm) and is on the Intermediate level.



Our new row shows a Desert Landscape with Bedouin style tent and Palm trees.

I hope you'll all enjoy sewing along with me on this one.

*********************************
Quick link to my Craftsy Shop

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such gorgeous rows! If anyone could talk me into paper-piecing, it would be you.

Ellis2Roam said...

Your work continues to be stunning. I didn't do the Landscape quilt along but it sure is nice. I just love you bear and look forward to making it.

My deepest sympathy goes to you and your family on the loss of your brother.