Monday 20 March 2017

What's on your desk today?

Hello to everyone!

I'm still getting such lovely messages from you all, so a BIG thank you.

I'm feeling fine with days that are up and others that are just all over the place.
I have found out that a memorial service for my brother will be held only this coming Saturday.

                                     ***

I wanted to make something a little different, so this Panda geometric pattern was just asking to be made into a HUGE size - something like a great lap quilt for in front of the TV.

This pattern measures 36x40" (92x129cm) and is on the Easy Intermediate level.

I've also added the pattern to my Craftsy Shop.


Maybe I'll even do the bear in something with totally different pattern colours.... We'll see...


********************************

Quick link to my Craftsy Shop



3 comments:

PegP said...

Love it! Just wondering if you have a smaller size of the panda available as well?

bubblesbobbiheidi said...

Hi Janeen, I can't imagine working during this difficult time and yet your turning out beautiful patterns! I hope it's ok to ask a question about the 12 Days of Christmas here. I'm doing block 2 and have all my pieces done. However here comes my question. In the joining instructions it says to join NO to EK? I don't have an EK. What am I missing? I downloaded the block when it was up for free. If I need to purchase it in order to get a "corrected" block. That's fine. I just don't understand. Thanks for your help,
Anita

Quilt Art Design said...

Anita
I must have changed the pattern to include the parts of EK into S and then wrote the instructions from the old design image.
Now NO will be sewn to SRQP once you have that group done. There is no EK piece.