Friday 13 April 2018

Farmhouse wip...



Today I'm going on with the Farmhouse String quilt progress.

I've sewn up the first few rows but the house and barn will be last... Im really itching to do them, so that will make me finish the other blocks quicker....

I'm hoping to be finished on the bottom 2 rows and then sew up the larger sections by the week-end.



 This is the finished quilt top by Diane Kelley. Its so beautiful! Love it!!







Then on another front - some news on the patterns too...

This is the Elefriends pattern. I've changed the size down to 24x36" (62x92cm). 
The large size was just too much for people to sew.....


The Cats on Quilts also got a new friend....

This is Cat on a Quilt #1 (24x30")

and the new Cat on a Quilt #2 (40")
This one has a secondary pattern with the perspective lines showing.



and for the dog lovers..... a sweet face Border Collie.... (30x36")
All the new patterns have been sent off to my Craftsy shop.


I've started a QuiltArt Designs Group  on Facebook where you are welcome to join and add any of your finished blocks made with the QADesigns patterns. Please show us what you've made, I really love to see them all.



*********************************
                                        
 Quick link to my full Craftsy Shop <<<<<


(when you open the shop.... click on the right side 'sort by tab' and press NEWEST.... then everything will show up)





My Paypal Acc:  PayPal.Me/QuiltArtDesigns




1 comment:

Raewyn said...

What a great design your Farmhouse is....love it :-) And well done to Diane for a finished top. Great new designs too - I love them all :-)